Antcom’s antennas are used in many types of unmanned systems and in many industries, including search and rescue, border patrol, public safety, military, aerospace, agriculture, geodesy and survey, mapping, seismology, firefighting, remote monitoring, exploration, offshore and deep-sea, and more. We offer a wide range of GPS/GNSS, and video-datalink antennas for civilian and military unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), unmanned ground vehicles (UGV), autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV) and unmanned surface vehicles (USV).
GPS/GNSS Antennas - Precise positioning and navigation are crucial functions in unmanned systems. Antcom has a very wide offering of highly accurate and rugged GPS/GNSS antennas, available in many sizes and form factors, and designed especially for unmanned systems. In addition Antcom produces an array of CRPAs for GNSS anti-jam applications.
Video-Data-Link Antennas – Robust wireless communication is equally important in unmanned systems. Antcom produces a broad spectrum of single- and multi-band antennas for video-data-link applications in the L, S, C, X and Ku bands for various critical ground, marine, submarine and aerospace applications, including video and data communication, telemetry, IEEE ZigBee, TDRSS, 802.11 WiFi and more.
PRODUCT CATALOGS (PDFs)
- GNSS Antenna Catalog
- GPS L1 Antenna Catalog
- GPS L1/L2 Antenna Catalog
- G3 Series - Geodetic Filtered GPS/GLONASS L1 + OmniSTAR Antenna Catalog
- G5 Series - Geodetic Filtered GNSS Antenna Catalog
- CRPA GPS/GNSS Antenna Array Catalog
- Active/Passive S-Band Antenna Catalog
- L, S, C Band Antenna Catalog
- L, S, C, X, Ku Band High Temperature Antenna Catalog
- L, S, C, X, Ku-Band Video/Data Link Antenna Catalog
- Passive S-Band & Rx-BeiDou Antenna Catalog
- Passive S-Band & Rx-Globalstar Antenna Catalog